Week 11/52: Goals Check-in
Last week was not nearly as stressful as the prior week, just busy. Even with Monday off work, I felt like I needed another day – isn’t that how it always is? This week has been busy too and I can’t believe it’s already Thursday and I haven’t blogged about last week! I can’t even think of any major events from last week. I did increase my calorie goal and I very carefully monitored my intake since I was so frustrated with my plateau.
Here’s how I did with my goals this (really last) week:
- Log my food & exercise. CHECK! I increased my calories from 1250 to 1500, plus exercise. This weekend I plan to post a lengthy explanation as to why – stay tuned!
- Follow my Emeals Portion Controlled plan. CHECK! I made a couple of breakfast dishes that were so yummy! One night we had baked French toast that was so easy I think I would opt to always make it baked. I also made some blueberry oatmeal pancakes. I don’t even like blueberries, but these were delish!
- Eliminate my addiction to sugar. In progress! I think last week went better than previous weeks, but I am still not perfect (and I won’t be and I don’t expect myself to be).
- Exercise 5 days a week. CHECK! I made it to the gym 4 days, cleaned house another day and mowed the grass (in March!?!) on Saturday.
- Get more sleep. Hahahaha – maybe I can focus on this this summer when I have a few weeks away from my job. I started reading a new Jodi Picoult book and I cannot put it down – so good!!
- Blog on my progress of my goals and post my weight. I posted a little. Have you checked out my recipes?
- Lose 52 Pounds in 52 Weeks. I weighed in on Tuesday and…. drumroll, please….. I lost a pound!! Yippee!! I have never been so excited to see one little pound gone! I have busted my plateau with increased calories!! I can’t wait to share my strategy with you soon! 23 pounds down, 29 to go. (And only 2 pounds to my next reward of new workout shoes, 3 pounds to the halfway point and 6 to one-derland!)
Now time for my friends to check in! How has your week been? Have you accomplished any goals?