Week 12/52: Goals Check-in
This is the end of my 3rd month of “Workin’ it Out.” I have come a long way in three months. I uploaded my most recent progress pictures tonight to my stats page and I am always shocked when I look back at those pictures from my first week. It’s amazing!
Last week was a good week – lots of accomplishments! Here’s how I did with my goals this week:
- Log my food & exercise. CHECK! I continued my calorie goal at 1500, plus exercise and for this coming week I have upped it to 1600, which is right at my BMR. If you missed it, check out my post about why I have increased my calories here. It still hurts my brain, but I continue to read more about eating more to lose weight and I think it can be done! It you use My Fitness Pal, look me (dizzymomma) up by clicking on the “Community” tab and then “Find Members.”
- Follow my Emeals Portion Controlled plan. Sorta – We had a bunch of leftovers, so it was a C.O.R.N. (clean out refrigerator night) nearly every night. I did make a Turkey Vegetable Soup on Monday when it was 80 degrees that was really tasty. Check out the recipe here.
- Eliminate my addiction to sugar. In progress! I think last week went pretty well, except for the ice cream I had Saturday night.
- Exercise 5 days a week. Nope! While I don’t really like to make excuses, my excuse is that I had my hair re-permed on Wednesday afternoon and couldn’t wash it. Well, there was no way I was going to work out and not wash my hair afterwards, so I didn’t go Thursday or Friday. I made it to the gym 3 days, walked in a charity event on Saturday and mowed the grass on Sunday.
- Participate in a 5K. So it wasn’t a 5K, but I did complete my first organized walk for charity. It was just 2 miles, but I am so proud of myself for just doin’ it! Plus I helped raise money for the Dream Factory. Win-win!
- Get more sleep. Never… but I can wish!
- Blog on my progress of my goals and post my weight. Several times! Check out my posts from the last week!
- Lose 52 Pounds in 52 Weeks. I weighed in on Tuesday I lost 2.4 pounds!! Again, with increased calories!! I have officially lost 25.4 pounds!! New athletic shoes here I come!! 25 pounds down, 27 to go. (And only 1 pound to the halfway point and 2.7 until I see a ONE on that scale!) I’m so excited!!!!
Now time for my friends to check in! How has your week been? Have you accomplished any goals?