Weeks 13 & 14/52: Goals Check-in
The major news from this week is I moved into ONEDERLAND!!
- Log my food & exercise. These are the first weeks I haven’t logged every morsel. Part of this is because of Easter and I had already decided there was no way I would gain thirty pounds eating Easter dinner, so I decided I could eat whatever I wanted on Easter. So I didn’t log it. And I lived. The world didn’t come to an end! If you use My Fitness Pal, look me (dizzymomma) up by clicking on the “Community” tab and then “Find Members.”
- Follow my Emeals Portion Controlled plan. CHECK! With the exception of Easter dinner, I cooked and followed emeals. Last Monday was a really yummy recipe that I hope you check out under my What I Made Monday category. The Monday after Easter? I made leftovers. 🙂
- Eliminate my addiction to sugar. In progress! Easter Sunday I ate whatever I wanted including candy. I don’t know that I will ever be fully cured of my sugar addiction, but I am beginning to lean towards an “all things in moderation” approach.
- Exercise 5 days a week. Nope! I tried, but I had no energy. I think I made it 3 days and did do some weight lifting. This last week I had a sick kid one morning. Then I thought I would be all “good” and visit the fitness center at the conference I am at right now, but guess what? I forgot my dang socks! Yes, there is a Walmart, but I would have to drive quite a ways and just for socks? Ugh… No thanks. I know, no excuses. It will be ok though. I will not gain 30 pounds in one weekend. Really. I swear.
- Get more sleep. Nope. I was getting ready for Easter and cleaning, cleaning, laundry and more cleaning. And at my conference? Yeah, I stay up late talking to college friends and playing on the iPad and watching TV. There is no sleeping in either.
- Blog on my progress of my goals and post my weight. I blogged a couple times. Check out my posts from the last week!
- Lose 52 Pounds in 52 Weeks. I am in ONDERLAND! I refuse to weigh again soon though since I indulged on Easter. I am currently at a conference out of town and at the mercy of eating out and having food provided to me at the conference center. I am trying to make healthy choices, but when you have triple layer chocolate cake staring you in the face, what do you do? It’s not like I eat this all the time, so….. My next short term goal is to lose 32 pounds by my 32nd birthday, which is next Sunday. In 8 days. That means I need to weigh in at 196 in
a week8 DAYS! Ack! I am scared to weigh this Tuesday, because I have a feeling my house in Onderland was rented out this week. But as of my last weigh-in, I had lost 28.8 pounds, which leaves me with 23.2 pounds to lose this year! Over halfway there!!
Now time for my friends to check in! How has your week been? Have you accomplished any goals?